I have taken some better pictures of the bunny frame I showed you a while back. I wanted you to see it up close and in various angles. The frame is standing on a note book that i made some time ago.
I wish you all a good night, morning, afternoon, evening or day wherever you may be on this earth.
The days are passing and you would expect it to be spring by now, but the snow keeps on making surprise visits. Its’s quite interesting to see the crocus a spring flower surounded by snow. The sun stays up a bit longer and its more bright now. So that has affected my work in a positive way, I have been and I am working on several watercolor paintings and also some clay things. I have been making some last minute clay easter decorations that I will show you here now.
I want to wish you all a happy Easter!
I hope you all have a nice evening, night, morning, afternoon or day wherever you may be in this world.
The snow has come and gone from day to day here. I love to watch snow fall, but it’s sad that it melts away some hours later. In some weeks its Easter and I have started preparing Easter decorations. Where I live its common to bring in birch twigs to the house and hang decorations with them for Easter. So I have made some clay eggs just for this purpose. I thought I would let you have a peek before the holiday. We do not have any birch twigs in our household yet, so therefore the tulips have to suffice.
I hope you all had a nice time here.
I wish you all a good morning, afternoon, evening, night or day wherever you may be on this earth.
In my previous post I showed you all the Christmas things in clay I had for sale at the Christmas market. However, I also had jewelry for sale and I thought it would be a great time to display them now. The jewelry I made consists of necklaces and earnings in different shapes, sizes and colors. The white necklace with roses differ from the rest because the design is painted on with acrylic paint. The other necklaces and one pair of the earrings are decorated with clay on clay, a technique that is called clay applique.
I hope you all had a nice time in this post. I wish you all a good evening, night, morning, afternoon or day wherever you may be in this world.
This is My first blog post this year, 2018. I hope you all had a nice holiday season and a good beginning on this New Year. Some post ago I told you that I would show you more of the stuffs I created for a Christmas market. Christmas is more or less over now and our tree will be taken down this evening. That’s why I think it’s better late than never to show you the crafts I sold at the Christmas market.
I made 4 types of Christmas tree decorations such as elephants, hearts, crochetimitations and gingerbread figures. I also had things that you can use all year around like necklaces, earrings and figurines.
Here are some photos of the ornaments in a Christmas tree, to see how it can look like.
I hope you all had a nice time reading this entry. I wish you all a good evening, night, morning or day wherever you may be in this world.
It’s still not December yet and Christmas decorations can be seen everywhere you go here. I am also preparing for Christmas and more especially for a Christmas market I’m going to participate in. So, a am in full preparation for this witch means that I’m spending a lot of time doing clay crafts. I will sell both Christmas ornaments and things for all the year around. I will of course show you the crafts later, but until then I can show you one type of ornament I will bring with me to the market.
In this post I thought that I could show a crochet project that I finished up some week ago.I crocheted a hat in grey yarn, without a pattern. I just choose two different stitches that I had seen on the internet and put them together. The stich I’ve used for the whole hat is called coat stitch and for the bottom part it’s some type of ribbing. It took me quite some time from start to finish because the coat stitch, according to me is tricky. Since I didn’t have a pattern I had to see and feel when it felt right to decrease the stitches and finish up the hat. I am pleased with the results of this project. When I’ve made hats in the past they’ve usually become to small but I intentionally made this one a lot bigger and it worked this time. I think it’s more fun to assemble your own pattern than to use a ready one, but of course it’s more of a challenge.
I wih you had a nice time and I hope you all have a good afternoon, evening, night, morning or day wherever you may be on this planet.
I made this jewelry set a year ago and posted pictures of it. I also made a small tutorial for this jewelry set but it never got posted. So, i thought that is was about time that I upload this. The tutorial is focusing on how to make the clay bead but i also mention the supplies needed for the whole project.
Tools I used for this project:
- dotting tool (it’s originally for nail art)
- Wooden skewer
- sewing needle or pin
- small knife
- Polymer clay
- Wooden beads
- Wet wipes
- Jewelry thread
- Jewelry lock
- Jump rings
- Earing jewelry pieces
- FIMO Glossy Varnish
- Create the color you want for your project by mixing different colored clay together. You need two colors for this project, one for the base and one for the decoration.
- Use a pasta machine or a rolling pin to make the clay thin.
- Cover the wooden beads with clay. There will most likely become air bubbles in the clay. Try to get them out by making holes with a needle.
- When you covered the bead evenly with clay use wet wipes to remove dust and other particles from the surface.
- Roll the second color of clay into lengths with your hands.
- Depending on how big you want your decoration on the bead to be divide the roll in desirable size. Roll each piece into preferably equal balls.
- Put the balls on the bead in whatever way you like, I wanted to create a flower shapes throughout the bead.
- Use the needle or dotting tool to pull out the balls and create more depth to the design.
- When you are content with your creation clean it very carefully with wet wipes.
- Then bake them in the oven according to the instructions on the package.
- After they are baked and cooled put the beads on sticks, wooden skewers or something similar and paint with glossy varnish. Let this dry according to the instructions on the jar.
- When the varnish has dried you can start to assemble the whole jewelry.
I wish you alla a good day, afternoon, evening, night or morning wherever you may be on this planet.